SEO is not an overnight get-rich scheme but is a long-term commitment to making your website rank better and generate revenue. It requires consistent daily efforts to make SEO strategies work.
Almost all your competitors are investing in SEO and therefore to make you stand above them, your SEO agency will have to perform extensive market research, analyze the performance of your competitors, produce optimized content, perform keyword research, use search engine algorithms, and analyze the behavior of your target audience.
Get organic traffic to improve your website sales by hiring an expert SEO Sydney from Australian Internet Advertising and before you know it your website will be converted to improve your ranking and in turn increase your revenue. You can sit back and generate consistent income. With SEO strategies, you can gain a marketing edge against your competitors.
What can you do as a website owner to speed up the process of indexing?
The first step for any new website to get visibility is indexing. All published websites have to go through this Google process which can be done within a couple of hours to several weeks.
As a website owner, you can speed up this process by:
- Avoid overloading and ensure that your server does not slow down.
- Your website server should be able to take a good amount of traffic at any given time to avoid slowing down the search engine.
- Make things easier for the Google system. Highlight important page or product links prominently on the homepage of the website.
- Keep your website clean and avoid overcrowding it with unnecessary URLs.
- Only keep high-quality content on your website.
By following these steps, you can make it easier for Google to recognize your site as critical for web users and eventually speed up the process of indexing. This will enable your website to be visible on Google search.
Factors affecting SEO strategy to provide results
After indexing, your SEO will work to improve your ranking in the search engine. The main factors that affect SEO strategies to generate traffic, ROI, and maintain ranking are:
- Authority: Two reasons that make older domains more visible in search results are:
- Firstly, an older authoritative domain has more backlinks generated by consistent efforts through the years.
- A new website will have to generate a similar number of backlinks by honest means to quickly benefit from various SEO efforts.
- Secondly, older domains have a good build-up of solid content and have earned some name recognition because of the content.
- Backlink profile:
- Link building needs time and effort.
- You have to produce engaging and quality content regularly to generate enough backlinks to be recognized by the Google algorithm.
- Avoid quick solutions otherwise Google will assume that there is the involvement of black hat SEO that could be more detrimental to the future of your website.
- Instead, try to engage your audience by use of social media marketing.
- Errors such as hosting issues and penalties:
- 404 errors and broken links, unreliable hosting, and penalties can affect your visibility in the search engine.
- Fix these errors and wait for some time for Google to re-crawl and register the changes.
- SEO friendly website designing:
- The URL and architecture of your website need to be properly optimized to get a higher ranking in the Google search engine.
- You also need to correct the website design to make it optimized for the mobile interface.
- Target keywords:
- Targeting industry-related keywords greatly affects your ranking.
- Analyzing your competitors through various tools can help you in making better SEO strategies.
- Quality content:
- By far, this is the most important factor that can get you good results.
- Google has its quality rater guidelines and producing content that is at par with these guidelines will increase your website traffic by 8-10%.
SEO can take anywhere from 2 weeks to a year to show substantial results. You do not want extremely fast results for 2 reasons:
- Google can see your website as suspicious because of a sudden increase in traffic and ranking which could be due to the use of black hat tactics.
- Faster results are generally short-term and do not provide a platform that can become a source of income for you in the longer run.
In the end, the main aim of SEO is to help your website climb up in the ranking of organic search results.
You must give SEO an average of 6 months to 1 year of time, energy, and non-stop efforts to generate substantial long-term results. Hiring an SEO expert speeds up the process and depending on your budget and visibility requirements, you either hire an individual SEO or an SEO agency to get the maximum returns on your investment.